NEW! EUFIRE 2019 Conference Proceedings have been selected for coverage in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) by Clarivate Analytics
Call for papers – International Conference “EU Financial Regulation” 3rd edition
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are glad to invite you to submit your papers and participate in the International Conference “EU Financial Regulation” organized by Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iaşi (Romania), between the 17th and 18th of May 2019.
The conference aims at bringing into discussion key issues related to the present demands of the European Union financial regulation and identifying means and methods to reinforce it. In order to achieve this objective, the event will reunite academics, researchers, and practitioners, both from Romania and abroad, and it will provide the necessary background for the development of a constructive debate on this theme. The conference will be opened to all academics, researchers, students, and practitioners with interests in the EU financial regulation area.
During the days of the conference, participants will have the opportunity to present their papers and bring them up for debate, both in plenary sessions and in panel discussions, thus allowing their research results to be discussed by fellow academics and practitioners. The conference is offering the possibility to present and to confront other specialists’ pertinent opinion on the results of the research. Young researchers are kindly invited to participate.
Contributors are encouraged to approach one of the main topics of the conference (but not limited to):
- EU Financial Regulation and Financial Stability
- EU Financial and Banking Regulation
- EU Financial Regulation and Administrative Area
- EU Public Spending and Control
- EU Tax Law
- Extended abstract or full paper submission by email at firstname.lastname@example.org: 14 April 2019
- Notification of abstract/ paper acceptance (with any requested changes after the double-blind reviewing process) /rejection: 21 April 2019
- Registration deadline for authors and final paper submission by email at email@example.com: 10 May 2019
- Conference dates: 17-18 May 2019
- Final paper submission for publication: 9 June 2019
Conference fee and registration:
The standard conference fee is 60 Euro (285 lei) per participant. A discounted fee of 40 Euro (190 lei) is available for Ph.D. and Master’s students. The registration fee should be paid after the acceptance of the paper (until 10 May 2019), by bank transfer to one of the following accounts:
- LEI – IBAN RO44TREZ40620F330500XXXX, opened at Trezoreria Iași
- EURO – IBAN RO78RNCB0175011093320003, opened at Banca Comercială Română, Sucursala Iași
Beneficiary: Universitatea Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași, Bulevardul Carol I, nr. 11, 700506, Iaşi, România, CUI/VAT number 4701126.
Payments should be made specifying “Tax conference EUFIRE 2019” and the name of the paper’s first author. A scanned copy of the document proofing the payment should be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for authors:
Both extended abstracts and full-length papers are welcomed, with a limit of two abstracts/ papers per participant. All papers must be submitted in English and their length should be between 6 and 20 pages. The final paper should strictly follow the guidelines (see paper template).